It’s always fun to make arts and crafts with your child, and it is even more fun especially when it’s for a holiday. Father’s Day is coming up and we have some great Father Day Craft Ideas for you! Whether dad likes fishing, golfing, traveling, or even if he is just a suit and shirt dad, you and your child will have tons of fun making a gift for him.
Here are some materials that you will need (materials will vary on which craft you decide to make):
1. A Lot of construction paper (Dad’s favorite color/Assorted)
2. Tissue paper (One/Assorted color)
3. Glue/Paste (Glue sticks are fine but will not guarantee stick)
4. Scissor (safety scissor for your little one)
5. Paper cups
6. Small paper bowls
7. String or ribbon
8. Tape/Packing tape/Duck Tape
9. Crayons/Markers/Color Pencils
11. Any other decorations you have lying around the house! (buttons, glitter, cloth, etc)
Here are some ideas for your gift!
1. #1 Dad/Favorite Dad Trophy (Materials: 4 Sheets of Construction paper, A Stack of Tissue Paper, Glue, Scissor, 2 Paper Cups, 1 Small Paper Bowl, Tape, Additional Decorations)
2. Driver/Putter (Golf) (Materials: 3-5 Sheets of Construction Paper, A Stack of Tissue Paper, Glue, Scissor, 1 Paper Cup, Tape, Markers)
3. Fishing Pole (Materials: 3-5 Sheets of Construction Paper, 1 Sheet of Foil, Scissor, String, Tape)
4. Tie (Materials: 1 Sheet of Construction Paper, Tissue Paper OR Crayons/Markets/Color Pencil,String/Ribbon, Tape, Glue, Additional Decorations)
5. Key Chain (Materials: 1 Sheet of Construction Paper, Tissue Paper, Scissor, String/Ribbon, Tape/Packing Tape, Additional Decorations)
*Tutorials will be posted soon!*
We hope you enjoy spending quality time with your child making a fathers day gift! We would love to see pictures of Dad/Grandpa/Uncle with their gift and his reaction to it! HAPPY FATHERS DAY!